Adding a React table to a section
Improve the performance of tables and benefit from a richer set of features by embedding a React table in a section.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the User Interface category, and then click Section.
- Open the section that you want to edit.
- On the Design tab, expand the Structural list, and then drag the Embedded section onto the form.
- In the Section include modal dialog box, in the Section field, enter pxListView.
- Click Submit.
- On the section form, click Save.
- Configuring a React table in a section
Define the looks and behavior of a React table in a section to benefit from the features of React tables and help users interact with data more efficiently. For example, you can configure your table to support filtering, sorting, and custom presentation options. You can also define data sources and configure preset views for the table.
- Run-time behavior of Cosmos React tables
Cosmos React tables offer a rich set of features that can help you design a modern, user-friendly, and efficient UI. The tables support run-time editing, as well as a number of out-of-the-box capabilities and customization tools.
Previous topic Using full section editor Next topic Configuring a React table in a section