Ensure that you build a consistent, reusable, and responsive UI by learning about best practices for using design templates.
- When you build your UI and you identify the components that share design patterns, create design templates that you can reuse for those components.
- Ensure that each template has a specific purpose but is general enough to allow reuse elsewhere.
- Give each template a name that describes its purpose.
- Balance the number of templates in your application: do not create a template for every scenario, but do not create just a few generic templates for universal reuse.
- Ensure that each template has an icon that shows a simplified layout of the contents of the template.
- Identify the regions of your template in which you want to place content and give them descriptive names. For example, title, image, and status.