The following list includes guidelines that can help you ensure that custom JS runs as intended:
- Test third-party script before deployment to avoid potential conflicts with internal script.
- Verify that the browsers that you specify can display the customized code, because Pega Platform does not validate custom HTML code.
- Pay attention to the order in which you put the scripts in the code, because the system runs the scripts sequentially.
- For the highest quality and security, reduce the use of HTML fragment rules in application rulesets.
- Attach global scripts to a top-level harness, or include them as part of a static bundle.
- Load a local script for a particular custom section by using the
of stream processing by using the
Previous topic JavaServer Pages tags Next topic Creating binary file rules