- Open the section that you want to modify.
- Click a repeating dynamic layout, and then click the View properties icon.
- In the Repeating dynamic layout properties window, click the Operations tab.
- In the Drag and drop section, select the Enable
drag to reorder items checkbox.This checkbox controls whether users can reorder list items within a single repeating dynamic layout at run time.
- Optional: To include the current repeating dynamic layout in a group in which users can
move items between layouts, perform the following actions:
- Select the Allow drag drop between layouts checkbox.
- In the Group name field, enter a shared name for
the group of layouts.At run time, users can move items only between the repeating dynamic layouts that share the same group name.
- Click Submit.
- To enable moving items between multiple repeating dynamic layouts, repeat steps 2 through 6 for each layout.
You can configure drag-and-drop functionality for all list orientations: vertical, horizontal, inline, and stacked.