Help your users locate relevant geographic points with less effort by using
the Map control.
For example, you can create a map
that displays the location of hotels in a booking application, and give your users a more
convenient way to browse for offers.
- Open the view with the control that you want to
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the
window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit
- Hover over the newly added Map control, and then click
the Edit icon.
- Adjust the map format by completing the Map rendering
- Add markers to the map by performing the following actions:
- In the Markers section, select the Enable
- In the Type field, select the type of data from which you
want to pull the markers, and then select the marker source.
- Configure user tracking by performing the following actions:
- In the Users section, enable the display of user locations on
the map by selecting Enable users filter.
- In the Tracks section, enable the display of user tracks on
the map by selecting Enable tracks.
Data page details for the user and track lists fill in automatically.
- Click Apply.