Help your users pick up tasks with less effort by configuring the My worklist widget to match the needs of your business. For example, if your application assigns tasks to work queues rather than specific users, you can configure the widget to help users pick tasks directly from the queue.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the work area, run a case by clicking Save and run.
- Complete the Create dialog box, and then click Create.
- On the Home page, in the upper-right coener, enter the design mode by clicking Design.
- Hover over the My worklist widget, and then click the Edit this section icon.
- In the Parameters section, define the behavior of the
By default, the portal displays the gadget as a repeating layout.
- To allow users to pick assignments from the work queues to which they have access, select the Show team assignments in worklist checkbox.
- To display the list as a table, select the Display worklist as table checkbox.
- Click Apply.