Build reusable styles that define the visual presentation of UI components in
your application. By associating style formats with controls and sections, you can
quickly adapt the appearance of your UI to the branding requirements of your company,
and maintain a consistent, user-friendly interface.
For example, you can create a separate format for all the OK
buttons in your application to make your interface clearer and more intuitive.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the User Interface category, and
then click Skin.
- Open the skin that you want to edit.
- On the Component styles tab, on the right side of the
window, click the Menu icon.
- In the components list, click the UI component for which you want to create a
- On the My Formats tab, click Add new
- In the Create a new format window, provide a meaningful
name and a description for the format, and then click
- In the settings pane in the middle of the window, define the style
- Click Save.