Disabling the list of recent items
Reduce the overhead for large applications by disabling event tracking. When you disable document tracking for an access group, the recent items list becomes empty for all users in that group.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Security category, and then click Access Role Name.
- In the access group lists, open the access role for which you want to disable the listing of recent items.
- On the access role tab, in the Access class column, click System-User-Recents.
- In the Privileges section, for the pxUpdateRecents privilege, set Level to 0.
- Click Submit.
- In the access role tab, click Save.
Previous topic Displaying the list of recent items in your application Next topic Custom lists of recent items