Enhance the usability of tables by enabling the search option so that users can
quickly locate the information that they need. For example, by using the search box,
users can search the table for specific cases or employee names.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the User Interface category, and
then click Section.
- Click the section with the table for which you want to enable search.
- In the Section form, click the table, and then click the
View properties icon.
- On the Operations tab, in the Grid
operations section, select the Enable
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.