Predict how the change that you want to introduce to a style affects screens
throughout your application by generating a list of all sections styled with a specific
format. With this tool, you can quickly identify sections that use the same style
For example, you might want to track all the buttons that use the OK button style format, and
see how the user forms change when you update the style.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the User Interface category, and
then click Skin.
- Open the skin that you want to edit.
- On the Component styles tab, click the
Menu icon on the right side of the window.
- In the component list, click the UI component whose style format you want to
- Click the format that you want to track.
- In the settings pane in the middle of the window, click .
- Optional: To open any of the sections that use the target style in Dev Studio, click the name of the section.