Increase process efficiency and save time by enabling users to take actions on a
work item, for example submit a form, while other content is still being loaded on a web
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the User Interface category, and
then click Section.
- Open the section that you want to edit.
- In the section header, click the View properties
- On the General tab, in the Page
context list, select Use data page.
- In the Context value field, select the data page that
you want to use as a source of values for the section.
- Select the Defer load contents checkbox.
- Click Submit.
- On the section form, click Save.