Reusing UI Gallery examples in an application
Accelerate application development with ready-to-use components from the UI Gallery landing page.The UI Gallery provides sample, guardrail-compliant design patterns that follow best practices for delivering valuable user experience. You can use these components as reference when you create your own user interface, or copy them directly to your application for immediate reuse. For example, if you change the data source for the shopping cart design, you can use it in your application without further changes.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Showcase or Available
components section, select the element that you want to
Note: You can return to the UI Gallery at any time by clicking the element name in the tab header, and then clicking Return to UI Gallery Overview.
- In the right sidebar, click View design-time configuration.
- On the section tab that opens, click Save as.
- In the New tab, in the Add to ruleset list, select the name and version of the ruleset that your application uses.
- Click Create and open.
Previous topic Creating UI subscription channels Next topic Supported display modes by field type