Setting initial focus to the assignment title
Provide users who rely on screen readers with a more context-sensitive user experience by configuring the application to focus on the form title first.By default, when users open a form, the focus moves to the first interactive element. Some organizations prefer this focus method for efficiency for users who regularly use the application. On the other hand, by changing the initial focus settings, you can offer less experienced users a quick overview of the form before they begin working.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click When.
- Open the pySetFocusOnAssignmentTitle system setting.
- In the Logic string field, enter a value that renders
the condition true.
For example: If the condition reads A is true, and the logic string is !A, change the logic string to A.
- Expand the Save as list, and then click Specialize by class or ruleset to save an instance of the rule in your application ruleset.
Previous topic Setting PDF file versions Next topic Building custom UI capabilities