Specifying a skin for a portal
Give your portal a look that is different from the rest of the application. By setting up a separate skin for a portal, you ensure that the portal does not share the design of the application, which gives you greater creative freedom.
You can associate each of your portals with a different skin, but a single skin for the entire application is a best practice, because it helps you maintain a single, consistent source of branding information.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the User Interface category, and then click Portal.
- Open the record of the portal with which you want to associate a skin.
- On the Details tab, in the header notification, click convert to composite mode, and then confirm the change.
- In the User interface section, select Other skin.
- In the field that appears, enter the name of the skin that you want to
use.If you set a skin for a portal that is different from the application skin, you cannot adjust the portal skin settings in the App Studio Theme menu.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Specifying a skin for your application Next topic Component style formats