Customize an application to match the branding requirements of your
business by changing the look of the interactive elements of the user interface. You can
modify an application at run time by attaching format styles to individual controls,
such as buttons or text fields.
For example, you can style all the OK
buttons in your application green, to make them distinct from other buttons.
- Open the view that you want to edit.
- In the configuration pane on the right side of the
window, hover over the control, and then click the Edit
- On the Presentation tab, define any of the styles that
you want to apply to the control:
- In the Control format field, choose the format
that you want to apply to the control by pressing the Down arrow
- In the Label format field, choose the format that
you want to apply to the label of the control by pressing the Down arrow
- Click Apply.