Using full section editor
Use the full scope of editing capabilities that are available in Dev Studio by removing the section's design template in the full section editor. By default, all new sections use fixed templates that match common UI patterns in business applications. The full section editor provides you with the tools to build highly customizable free-form sections that use flexible layouts.
- Search for and open an existing section.
- In the header of the section editor, click convert to full section
editor, and then confirm the conversion.Your section now uses layouts instead of templates. For more information, see Layouts.
- Populate your section with UI components:
Every new or empty section includes a default dynamic layout that acts as a container for all other UI components in the section.
- To add a new layout, in the editor menu, click Structural, and then, from the list of layouts, drag the one you want to use to your section.
- To add a new UI component, in the editor menu, click on the category that represents the UI component that you want to add, and then drag that component to your section.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Creating an embedded section Next topic Adding a React table to a section