Use the full scope of editing capabilities that are available in Dev Studio by removing the section's design template in the full
section editor. By default, all new sections use fixed templates that match common UI
patterns in business applications. The full section editor provides you with the tools
to build highly customizable free-form sections that use flexible layouts.
- Search for and open an existing section.
- In the header of the section editor, click convert to full section
editor, and then confirm the conversion.
now uses layouts instead of templates. For more information, see Layouts
- Populate your section with UI components:
- To add a new layout, in the editor menu, click
Structural, and then, from the list of layouts,
drag the one you want to use to your section.
- To add a new UI component, in the editor menu, click on the category
that represents the UI component that you want to add, and then drag that
component to your section.
Every new or empty section includes a default dynamic layout that
acts as a container for all other UI components in the section.
- Click Save.