PConnect APIs can also be used to create new instances of UI components and determine how a component's rendering should be updated.
- Directly accessed PConnect APIs
Access APIs directly from the PConnect object.
- APIs in the ActionsApi class
Use the APIs in the ActionsApi class to handle actions in the Constellation infrastructure.
- APIs in the CaseInfo class
Use the APIs in the CaseInfo class to handle the information related to a case.
- APIs in the ContainerManager class
Use the APIs in the ContainerManager class to manage the life cycle of a container.
- APIs in the ValidationApi class
Use the API in the ValidationApi class to handle validations on a field.