Use the APIs in the AttachmentUtils module to handle the attachments of a case.
Cancels an ongoing XML HTTP Request (XHR) for a file that is being uploaded to a server or linked to a case.
- deleteAttachment(attachmentID, context)
Deletes an attachment from the case to which it is linked.
- deleteDocument(caseID, documentID, context)
Deletes a document from the case to which it is linked.
- downloadAttachment(attachmentID, context)
Downloads the binary content of an attachment.
- downloadDocument(documentID, context)
Downloads the binary content of a document.
- editAttachment(attachmentID, attachmentMetaData, context)
Edits an attachment.
- getAttachmentCategories(caseID, type, context)
Obtains the attachment categories linked to a case.
- getCaseAttachments(caseID, context)
Obtains the attachments linked to a case.
Obtains the URL for opening documents in the Pega Infinity portal.
- linkAttachmentsToCase(caseID, attachments, attachmentType, context)
Links an uploaded file or an array of links to a case.
- uploadAttachment(file, onUploadProgress, errorHandler, context)
Uploads a file to the server.