In Pega® Express, you can add validation to user input to define the conditions that must be met before a user can submit a form.
You can also provide a message that is displayed to users when validation conditions are not met.
- In the navigation panel, click Case types.
- Click a case type.
- On the Workflow tab, click Life cycle.
- Click an assignment.
- Click Conditions tab. , and then click the
- Click + Add condition.
- Define the validation conditions for each field on the form, by doing the following steps:
- Optional: In the Message field, enter the text to display when validation fails.
- From the Field list, select the name of a single-value field.
- Select a comparator from the Comparator list.
The available comparators depend on the type of field.
- In the Value field, enter a value to compare with the user input.
- Click , and repeat the previous step to define more validation conditions.
- Click Submit.