Businesses constantly struggle to keep pace with a fast-changing market. Complex processes and red-tape make it hard to adapt, so companies are using agile approaches to drive change at scale.
Pega Marketing™ 8.3, embeds agile best-practices directly into Pega Marketing by providing business users with a simple, straightforward process to confidently manage all their “Business as Usual” changes, with confidence.
With 1:1 Operations Managers, users are empowered with a dedicated environment to capture, plan, build, test, and deploy new next-best-actions, offers, and treatments – or update existing ones.
By taking advantage of this new capability users are able to:
- Streamline the development of next best actions, offers, and treatments
- Quickly prioritize requests
- Validate changes without thorough QA
- Reduce friction deploying changes into higher environments (staging, production, and so on)
- Standardize best practices across lines of business
For more information, see the "Revision Management" chapter of the Pega Marketing User Guide on the Pega Marketing product page.