Implement agile change management with 1:1 Operations Manager (8.3)
Businesses constantly struggle to keep pace with a fast-changing market. Complex processes and red-tape make it hard to adapt, so companies are using agile approaches to drive change at scale.
Pega Marketing™ 8.3, embeds agile best-practices directly into Pega Marketing by providing business users with a simple, straightforward process to confidently manage all their “Business as Usual” changes, with confidence.
With 1:1 Operations Managers, users are empowered with a dedicated environment to capture, plan, build, test, and deploy new next-best-actions, offers, and treatments – or update existing ones.
By taking advantage of this new capability users are able to:
- Streamline the development of next best actions, offers, and treatments
- Quickly prioritize requests
- Validate changes without thorough QA
- Reduce friction deploying changes into higher environments (staging, production, and so on)
- Standardize best practices across lines of business
For more information, see the "Revision Management" chapter of the Pega Marketing User Guide on the Pega Marketing product page.
Previous topic Enrich your decision strategies with predictive models from Amazon SageMaker and H2O.ai (8.4) Next topic Adopt best practices for strategy building with Next-Best-Action Designer (8.3)