Next-Best-Action Designer provides a wizard-based approach to building and monitoring your next-best-action strategies. First launched in 7.22, Next-Best-Action Designer was completely redesigned in Pega Marketing 8.3 to re-enforce best-practices, streamline the user experience, and decrease your time to value, including opinionated workstreams for:
- Taxonomy – to define your business structure (sales, retention, service, nurture).
- Engagement Policies – to set eligibility, relevance, and suitability criteria.
- Constraints – to set up contact policies and controls.
- Arbitration – to create logic that ensures next-best-actions align with customer need, and context.
- Channels – to bring touchpoints online and create engagement triggers.
In Pega Marketing 8.4, we’ve taken Next-Best-Action Designer to the next level, providing implementation templates customized for specific business models, industries, and use-cases.
Users can download Next-Best-Action Designer templates from the Pega Marketplace.
Next-Best-Action Designer Templates
For more information, see "Importing Next-Best-Action settings from a template" in the "Next-Best-Action" chapter of the Pega Marketing User Guide on the Pega Marketing product page.