Improve service quality and reduce maintenance costs with a more resilient email infrastructure. To improve the functionality of your email configurations, you can now take advantage of the following new enhancements:
- Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) alerts provide more visibility into connection timeouts, so that you can take action and resolve issues quickly.
- Default values for email settings ensure that your email configuration is optimal and follows best practices.
- Email listeners automatically retry test connectivity upon start-up if the connection or authentication fails.
- Improved logging provides meaningful messages that help you understand the issue and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Log categorization improves your ability to debug anomalies in email functionality.
The following figure shows a list of warnings in PDC for dynamic system settings that are not configured with the optimal setting. The landing page displays the recommended values.
For more information, see List of events and notifications in PDC.