Pursue the latest trends in user interface design and take advantage of Pega's sample UI components to provide comprehensive and consistent end-user experience in your applications.
UI-Kit 14 enhances the style and functionality of applications that you build with this updated and improved ruleset in the following ways:
- The collection of font icons has been expanded for a more intuitive and user-friendly experience.
- Mobile apps that are based on UI-Kit 14 adopt the latest mobile features. The new functionality includes the improved native bottom bar and native menus, such as the expandable More menu on the bottom bar and the Actions menu in cases.
- Mobile apps based on UI-Kit 14 have also been enhanced with a default native search configuration that speeds up finding case data.
For more information about native menus, see Advanced layout options.
In addition, the UI-Kit 14 introduces the following changes:
- The red triangle icon has been removed from error messages.
- The color of the calendar icon is now consistent with other icons.
- All caret down icons for auto-complete and multi-select lists use the caret-down.svg file.
- Checkbox alignment has been improved with the reduction of the left margin by 1px.
- The border-radius value has been reduced to 4px.
- The background and box shadow for rich text editor have been removed.
- The bottom margin for radio buttons has been removed.
- The header height of the None container format has been changed to 50px.
- The label font size has been changed to 14px.
- The label and border color have been slightly darkened.