Pega Platform™ now uses container technology to deliver Elasticsearch as a microservice. This change reflects how Pega Platform is evolving into a cloud-native application.
The newest services delivered to Pega Cloud® clients include:
- A streaming log add-on service you can integrate into your existing Splunk service. This service is an alternative to manually downloading Pega logs from the past 30 days. For details, see Pega Cloud log streaming service.
- Expansion of our global footprint with support for the AWS Stockholm region.
The newest capabilities available to client-managed cloud clients across certified cloud deployment options include:
- You can now use Helm 3.0 to deploy Pega Platform.
- You can now install and deploy of Pega Platform 8.2 distributions and later.
- You will see improved startup performance.
- You can now configure automated autoscaling in your Pega Platform deployments.