Navigate through reports easily in the enhanced Report Browser (8.2)
The Report Browser has been enhanced to provide easier navigation and discovery of reports.
Available reports are now displayed in a new tile view. The report tiles provide a thumbnail preview of each report, which makes it easier for you to identify reports at a glance, without having to open each report. Recently accessed reports are displayed at the top of the browser, along with options to create a new report or report category.
You can perform the following actions from the tile view in the Report Browser:
- Create a new report or report category
- Open, edit, move, copy, or delete reports
- Schedule and subscribe to reports
- View all reports, or only your reports
- Search reports by name or description, and search across categories
- Sort reports alphabetically in ascending or descending order, or sort based on recent updates
- Toggle between the tile view and the list view
The following figure shows the thumbnail previews in the Report Browser tile view.
Report Browser tile view
For more information, see Report Browser features.
Previous topic Visualize application data by using insights (8.6) Next topic Gain better data insight with new charts (8.2)