Quickly understand and update your data model by using the Visual Data Model. View your application's data model, see how its entities are related, update and delete fields, and add fields to the model without exiting the Visual Data Model.
You can now perform the following tasks:
- View the relationships among the case types and data type in your application.
- View the data types associated with a case type.
- View the fields associated with a case or data type.
- Search for fields.
- Open the data model for a case or data type.
- Add fields and relationships.
- Edit or delete fields and relationships.
For more information, see Exploring the data model.