Adding child departments or teams
If your organization’s departmental structure changes, resulting in new departments or teams, you can add a department or team under a parent department.
- In the header of Pega Workforce Intelligence, click .
- On the Organization page, click Departments.
- Click the More options icon beside the parent department
and click Add Child.
Result: The New Child window is displayed with defaults from the parent department.
- On the New Child window, enter the appropriate
information in the following fields:
Field Description Name Enter the name that you want to assign to the department or team. Parent Department Select the parent department. Level Choose from Department or Team .
Teams are the lowest level in the hierarchy and report to departments. Departments can report to other departments.
Unique ID Enter a unique ID for this department or team. Production Goal % Enter a percentage or accept the default, Inherited.
Inherited indicates that this department or team inherits the production goal from its parent department.
Assigned Configuration Select the configuration that you want to assign to this department or team:
- To indicate that this data collector inherits the configuration options assigned to its team, select Inherited.
- To indicate that this data collector uses the default
configuration that was set up for your organization, select
Custom configuration files might also be set up for your organization. Consult with your system administrator to determine which configuration file should be assigned to this department or team.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Creating parent departments Next topic Editing department or team information