To ensure that Pega Workforce Intelligence does not apply obsolete screen rules and negatively impact the experience of analysts and other business users, disable screen rules that are no longer applicable.
- In the header of Pega Workforce Intelligence, click .
- Review the time period selected in the top-right corner of the page, and select a different time period if you want to view applications for a different range of dates.
- Because screen rules exist only for applications that have screen rules turned on, sort the list by the on state.
- Using the search fields at the top of the list, enter text to find the application you want.
- Click the application for which you want to disable a screen rule.
Result: The list of applications is replaced with the list of screens for the application you selected. If needed, you can return to the list of applications using the navigation link in the top-left corner. For example:
- At the bottom of the page, next to the screen rule that you want to disable, click the More options icon and click Edit.
- In the Enable field, click the slider to disable the rule.
- Verify that the slider moved to the left and that the field is now gray, as shown in the following image:
- Click Submit.