Modify status, access, and other information for application users to keep the information in Pega Workforce Intelligence updated.
- In the header of Pega Workforce Intelligence, click .
- On the Organization page, click Application users.
- Locate the user and click Edit.
- In the Edit dialog box, make the appropriate changes in
the following fields:
Field Description First Name Modify the user’s first name.
The first and last name appear on the list of users.
Last Name Modify the user’s last name. You cannot modify the user’s email address.
This address is used when resetting the user’s password.
Allow sign in with email and password This check box is available if your implementation uses single sign-on.
Select this check box of you want to allow the user to sign in using his or her email address and password if single sign-on does not work.
Status Select whether the user is Active or Inactive. If the user is no longer an employee, for example, choose Inactive.
- In the Roles area, select the check box for each default
role that you want to assign to this user.
- If custom administrator roles are also listed, select the check boxes for those
roles, as needed.
- Click Access and expand to the level of information that
you want this report user or analyst to see.
- Click Submit.