Editing custom configurations
Edit a custom configuration to reflect adjustments to company policies or the level of detail you want to capture. For example, turn on or off prompts for associates to enter expected work hours and off computer reason codes depending on the information you want to capture.
- In the header of Pega Workforce Intelligence, click .
- On the Client Configuration page, click the custom configuration that you want to edit.
- (Optional) On the Configuration Settings page, modify the name for the custom configuration settings.
- Optional) On the Configuration Settings page, update the description to describe the changes that you make to the configuration file.
- (Optional) On the Settings tab, edit the following
Option Description Collect Events Turn on this option to collect events for associates who are assigned to this configuration file. Idle Threshold Enter the number of seconds that must pass before the associate’s computer is considered in an idle state. The minimum is five seconds. Enable Desktop Client Prompts Turn on this option to prompt the associates to enter both off computer codes and expected work hours. Off Computer Code Prompt Enter the number of seconds that must pass before the system prompts the associate to select a reason for the inactivity. The minimum is five seconds.
For more information on Off Computer Reason Codes, see Setting up Off Computer Reason Codes.
Expected Hours Prompt Turn on this option to prompt the associates to enter their expected work hours.
If you turn off this setting, the system does not prompt the associate to enter expected work hours even if the Enable Desktop Client Prompts setting is on.
Test User Turn on this option to designate that the associates who are assigned to this configuration are test users.
When turned on, these users are test subjects for the applications and websites that you designate as test mode. For more information, see Enabling and disabling applications and websites.
With Test User turned on, the system captures the screen details for the test mode applications and websites that these users visit. You can then view the screen and page names to make sure no sensitive data is shown.
Use Application Models Turn on this option to capture specific screen elements to use as a screen title. Contact your Service Delivery team to configure application models.
- On the Security tab, turn on or off any rules that you want the system to apply to associates who are assigned to this configuration file
- Click Save.
Previous topic Editing the default configuration Next topic Deleting custom configurations