Verify that your system meets the browser and software requirements for Pega Workforce Intelligence to run properly.
The system requirements for running Workforce Intelligence are minimal. You need a device with a supported browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Pega uses the following browsers when testing Workforce Intelligence :
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 and later
- Mozilla Firefox version 34 and later
- Google Chrome version 40 and later
- Apple Safari version 8 and later
Pega Robot Runtime requirements
Pega Robot Runtime captures the data that Workforce Intelligence then presents. To use the client configuration features, install one of the following versions of Robot Runtime:
- Version 188.8.131.52 or later
- Version 8.0 SP1 build 2020 or later
- Version 8.0 build 1113 or later
To request a copy of Robot Runtime, see Requesting a copy of Robotic Automation Runtime for Workforce Intelligence implementations. For information about the system requirements for Pega Robotic Automation products, see the installation guides.
Previous topic Overview Next topic Build numbers