Viewing application and screen information
While configuring and maintaining application and screen settings, it is important to be able to quickly review details for applications, such as whether screen rules are enabled and the category of the application. You can view such details from the Screen Administration page in Pega Workforce Intelligence.
- In the header of Pega Workforce Intelligence, click .
- Review the time period selected in the top-right corner of the page, and select
a different time period if you want to view applications for a different range
of dates. The data on the Screen Administration page, including the hours spent in each Production, Other Work, or Non Work application, is based on the time period you select, as shown in the following image:
- On the Screen Administration page, in the
Applications area, review details for the
applications.For each application, the system displays the following information in a table, and provides a search box at the top of each column to allow you to find specific applications based on search criteria:
Field Description Display Name The display name assigned to this application. State Whether screen rules are on or off for this application. You can also sort by this column. Category Category assigned to the application, such as Production, Other Work, or Non Work. Group Group assigned to the application, if applicable. Tags Any opportunity or workflow tags assigned to this application. For more information, see Adding custom opportunity tags or Adding workflow tags.
Note: If a Virtual_Desktop tag is applied to an application, that tag shows in this column. However, the tag is technically not applied to the screens. For more details on this tag, see Parallel sessions.
Hours The total number of hours spent in this application, based on the time period selected in the top-right corner of the screen. You can also sort by this column.
- To view screen details and rules for an application, click on the application.
The application must have screen rules turned on.
Result: A table that lists the screens associated with the application you clicked is displayed.
- Review the details for screens associated with the application.
- At the bottom of the page, review any existing screen rules associated with the
Note: You can also add new rules from this area of the page. See Adding screen rules for more information.
- To return to the list of applications, click the left arrow next to the application name at the top of the page.
Previous topic Mapping screens Next topic Adding screen rules