Creating a Pega Customer Decision Hub test package for the go/no-go upgrade stage
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
Prepare for the final confidence check of your Pega Customer Decision Hub application by creating a test package (product file) with artifacts that you can use to verify your application in a temporary production environment, and then make a go/no-go decision about the upgrade.
For more information about the minor upgrade process, see Minor upgrade process for Pega Infinity 8.4.x and later and Minor upgrade checklist.
- Log in to the upgraded, cloned staging environment.The URL to the cloned staging environment is available in the My Support Portal and includes the word clone.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Product.
- On the Product tab, click Create.
- Fill in the Label and Product Version fields, and then click Create and open.
- On the product rule tab, in the Individual instances to
include section, add data instances to use to verify your
- In the search field, enter Data-Admin-Operator-ID, and then click Query.
- Select any operators that you need to verify your upgraded application, and then click Submit.
- In the search field, enter Data-Admin-Operator-AccessGroup, and then click Query.
- Select any access groups that are required by the operators that you selected earlier, and then click Submit.
- In the search field, enter PegaCDH-Data-SubjectDictionary, and then click Query.
- Select the instances with the names CUSTOMER and PROSPECT, and then click Submit.
- In the search field, enter PegaMKT-System-Setting, and then click Query.
- Select the DEFAULT instance, and then click Submit.
- Add any additional data instances that you want to use to verify your application.
- Click Save, and then click Check in.
- Create a product file to use as a test package:
- On the product rule tab, scroll down to the File details section, and then click Create product file.
- In the Create Product File window, enter the product file name, and then click OK.
Previous topic Resolving pre-update issues for Next-Best-Action Designer Next topic Verifying that Pega Customer Decision Hub is ready for upgrade