Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Pega Customer Relationship Management for Communications suite of applications
Pega Customer Service for Communications, Pega Sales Automation, and Pega Marketing for Communications are components of the Pega Customer Relationship Management for Communications suite of applications. These applications include the following customer relationship management features:
- Access to the applications in a common environment and the ability to switch between applications.
- Connection to Pega Customer Decision Hub to enable next-best-action and next-best-offer recommendations, and listening across all inbound and outbound channels.
- Shared service cases. For example, Pega Sales Automation operators can process Pega Customer Service for Communications cases, and Pega Customer Service for Communications operators can create and update sales leads and opportunities and schedule appointments.
- Synchronization of contact data across applications.
- Shared customer history across applications, including: recent leads, opportunities, sales activities, marketing engagements, service cases, and interactions.
- Shared customer events across applications, displayed in the Customer journey or Customer timeline widget in the customer composite of the Pega Customer Service for Communications and Pega Sales Automation portals.
For information about how to implement the Pega Customer Relationship Management for Communications suite of applications, see Configuring your application for Pega Customer Relationship Management for Communications in the implementation guide for each application in the suite.