Pega® Customer Service for Healthcare, Pega Sales Automation for Healthcare, and Pega Marketing are components of the Pega Customer Relationship Management for Healthcare suite of applications. The suite of applications includes the following customer relationship management features:
- Access to the applications in a common environment and the ability to switch between applications.
- Connection to Pega Customer Decision Hub to enable next-best-action and next-best-offer recommendations and listen across all inbound and outbound channels.
- Shared service cases. For example, Pega Sales Automation for Healthcare operators can process Pega Customer Service for Healthcare cases, and Pega Customer Service for Healthcare operators can create and update sales leads and opportunities and schedule appointments.
- Synchronization of contact and organization data across applications.
- Shared customer history across applications including recent leads, opportunities, sales activities, marketing engagements, service cases, and interactions.
- Shared customer events across applications that are displayed in the Customer journey or Customer movie widget in the customer composite of the Pega Customer Service for Healthcare and Pega Sales Automation for Healthcare portals.
For information about implementing the Pega Customer Relationship Management suite of applications, see Configuring your application for Pega Customer Relationship Management in the implementation guide for each application in the suite.