Pega Foundation for Financial Services includes some sample customer data that you can use to explore the application’s functionality.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click and perform the following actions:
- Depending on your web browser, click Browse or
Choose File, select the
\SampleData\PegaFFS_SampleSchema.jarfrom your distribution image, and then click Next.
- Ensure that you import all components by leaving the Enable
advanced mode to provide granular control over the import
process check box cleared, and then click
Result: The wizard identifies differences between the database schema of your current system and the schema of Pega Foundation for Financial Services 8.7.
- If the file that you are importing requires changes to the database
schema, select Automatic or
Manual, and then click
Next.If you select Manual, see Viewing and applying schema changes.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, and when the import is completed, click Done.
- Depending on your web browser, click Browse or Choose File, select the
- Repeat step 1 for
the following files:
- Optional: Rulesets for IHS MarkIt and Equifax InterConnect have been
removed from application ruleset stack in 8.3 release and rulesets for Refinitiv
AVOX Legal Entity and eIdentification have been removed from application ruleset
stack in 8.4 release. They have been compiled into components. If you used IHS
MarkIt, Equifax InterConnect, eIdentification and/or Refinitiv AVOX Legal Entity
in prior releases, please click on Manage components button in the
application rule and check Enabled box next to the desired
Important: IHSMarkIt and Equifax InterConnect components have been bundled into 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, and 8.7 releases only. Refinitiv AVOX Legal Entity and eIdentification components have been bundled into 8.4, 8.6, and 8.7 releases only. To ensure that latest version components are available, customer will be downloading them from Pega Exchange/Pega Marketplace in the future releases.