Pega provides a customizable Pega service broker for deploying Pega Platform™ on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). To configure the Pega service broker and bring it into your PCF configuration, use the Pega service broker article that is appropriate with your preferred PCF interface:
- Deploying Pega Platform as a Pivotal Cloud Foundry service broker using the Ops Manager interface
- Deploying Pega Platform as a Pivotal Cloud Foundry service broker using the BOSH interface
The Pega service broker comes with three default service plan templates listed below.
- Basic: A single Pega Platform node. Use the Basic service plan when resources are limited and minimal requests are expected.
- Intermediate: A Pega Platform cluster with a search node for general purpose use.
- Advanced: A Pega Platform cluster with search and Decision Strategy Manager (DSM) nodes. For use when DSM is required and resources are available.
After you configure the Pega service broker, you must configure a Pega environment on PCF. For details, see Deploying Pega Platform clusters on Pivotal Cloud Foundry .
If you need to configure a Pega CRM application deployment, see the appropriate link:
- Deploying Pega Customer Service and Pega Sales Automation on Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Deploying Pega Marketing on Pivotal Cloud Foundry