Download the Pega Sales Automation Upgrade Checker, and then import the Pega Sales Automation Upgrade Checker ruleset for your application.
- In a web browser, go to Pega Marketplace .
- In the Search Marketplace field, enter
Pega Sales Automation Upgrade CheckerFor more information, see Pega Sales Automation Upgrade Checker.
- Download the
.zipfile for the version to which you are updating, and then extract the contents.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Browse to the
.jarfile for the application, select the file, and then follow the wizard instructions.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- On the Application page, in the Application
rulesets section, add the
where x indicates the version to which you are
Note: After you run Pega Sales Automation, you can delete this ruleset from your application definition.
- Click Save.