After the upgrade, ensure that the Context Dictionary contains the correct data.
- Log in to your application as a user with the your application:MKTAdmins access group.
- In App Studio, click .
- Verify that the ruleset for generated artifacts is correct.
- Verify the Primary Context by clicking the gear icon in the Primary
Context box. The sidebar should contain:
- Your customer class and the correct class keys
- Properties for full name, email, and mobile numbers
- Optional: The exclusion list that was previously configured in application settings
- Any classes that were previously associated to your customer class
- Verify the Prospect Context by clicking the gear icon in the Prospect Context box. The sidebar should contain your prospect class and the correct class keys.
- Optional: If you need to update any data, make the necessary changes, then click Save.