Before you begin: Save the ChoiceOfferWeightage rule to
your implementation layer's Artifacts ruleset.
Customize the importance of the questions that the customers answer during
offer selection. For example, raise the importance of the question that determines the
number of devices that the customer has by increasing the weight of the individual
Every question has a specific weight that decides the impact of the
answer on the final offer. The weight is based on the answers that customers provide to
questions that are displayed during offer selection.Note: This task describes manual offer
weight mapping. You can also import a CSV file with a pre-made
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click the
Configuration icon, and then click .
- Click Add offer weightage.
- Name the mapping instance.
- Complete the fields by selecting values from the following drop-down lists,
depending on your scenario:
For example: To acquire a client who travels a lot for work, select:
Mobile Traveller, International
- In the Offer Weightage field, define a weight from
0 to 1.
Assign weight to individual answers to customize the way in which they
influence the offer.
- Click Save.