Configuring and starting agent schedules
This content applies only to On-premises and Client-managed cloud environments
Enable the agent schedules for the agents that are included with Pega Customer Decision Hub.
Pega Customer Decision Hub Installation Guide
- Log in to Dev Studio as an administrator.
- Click .
- Open the agent schedule of each node on which you want to run the agent. These include
the following agents:
- (If licensed) PegaMKT-FieldMarketing
Note: Enable the agent RefreshCampaignOfferStats on only one node to avoid duplicate requests to refresh statistics.
- ServiceLevelEvents within the Pega-ProCom agent schedule
- ADMSnapshot within Pega-DecisionEngine
- RevalidateAndSave within the Pega-ImportExport agent schedule
- Check Enable this agent and ensure that each individual agent is enabled.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Adding database grants Next topic Modifying column definitions to use the TIMESTAMP data type in an Oracle database