DX API compliance guidelines
Ensure that your application is DX API-compliant, by learning about the appropriate design criteria.
Consider the following guidelines:
- Harnesses must use a screen layout as the top container.
- Ensure that you do not use circumstancing in harnesses and sections.
- Visibility expressions must consist of When rule references only.
- Sections should be auto-generated.
- Sections should use one of the following layouts:
- dynamic layout
- repeating dynamic layout (not sourced from data pages)
- embedded section
- If a flow action uses editable pages (named pages, thread-level data pages or requestor-level data pages), edited values are not available in post-processing data transforms or activities. In such cases, use the pattern of auto-populated properties (which obtain data from data pages) and savable data pages in the post-processing of flow actions.
- Ensure that you don't design your application for pessimistic locking. Your application's configuration is overridden to always use optimistic locking.
Previous topic DX API request and response elements Next topic Layouts in DX API