The application data types provide a default set of properties for your use. You can add or remove properties from these data types depending on your requirements. You can also add new data types.
- Log in to App Studio as a manager.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Data > Data model.
- Click a case type to view the fields for that case type.
- Review the fields and determine which fields to modify, delete, or add.
- To modify an existing field, point to the field, and then click Edit.
- On the Data model tab, determine the properties to add, remove, or leave unchanged.
- Repeat these steps for any other data types, as necessary.