- Organizational charts created either through Organizational Chart Landing Page or New Application Wizard can be converted into Operating Structure through ‘Convert’ button.
- Navigate to Operating Structure Landing Page through Configure à Financial Services
à Operational Structure.
- Select the Org chart (that you wanted to convert) from “View Operating Structure”
dropdown and click on ‘Convert’ Button.
- Convert org chart’ modal pops up on the screen with prepopulated data for Name and
ID. Enter input for fields Top level class, Calendar and Currency and click
- The organizational chart is converted and initiated with required fields like NodeID, OrgLevel and the associated taxonomy can be seen in Operating Structure LP.