The system data and rulesets for Pega Foundation for Insurance are loaded during this task.
- Log in to Pega Platform
/prweb) by entering the administrative ID and password that you used during Pega Platform installation, for example, [email protected] .
- In the header of Dev Studio, click Configure >Application > Distribution >Import.
- Select the
Rules\PFI.jarfile from your distribution media, and then follow the wizard instructions.
- For schema changes, depending on your site's requirements, select either
Automatic or Manual, and then continue following the wizard
If you select Manual, see Viewing and applying schema changes.
- When the import is complete, click Done.
- Apply the required hotfixes by using Hotfix Manager.For more information, see Pega Foundation for Insurance hotfixes.
- Optional: Verify the application rules.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records >Application Definition >Application.
- Confirm that the following application rule is displayed in the list:
Optionally, import the sample data.