- Log in to Pega Platform
/prweb) by entering the administrative ID and password that you used during Pega Platform installation, for example,
- Click Dev Studio > Application > Distribution > Import to
install the \Rules\SIPaymentsSample.jar file and follow the wizard
Do not select the Enable advanced mode to provide granular control over the import process check box to ensure that you import all components.
The sample rules will be part of the
- If you see Pre-Existing Rule Conflicts then this step is required if
the upgrade is only from the Pega Smart Investigate for Payments 7.11, MyCoSI- classes
have moved from the MyCoSI ruleset to the PegaSI_Sample ruleset. Since the PegaSI_Sample
ruleset is now part of the new Sample (Demo) application
SmartInvestigateForPayments_Sample. the following PreExisting rule conflicts screen is
displayed when you import this sample applicaton bundle:
- Select all the Replace checkboxes for all the displayed rules in all of the seven pages and then click Next.
- To import the rules from the JAR file, click Next. The
replaced sample rules are now included in the
PegaSI_Sampleruleset. When the progress bar reaches 100%, the upgrade process is complete. Verify that no errors have been displayed.
- Verify that the new application rule appears.
- In the Explorer panel, click Records > Application Definition > Application.
- Verify that SmartInvestigateForPayments_Sample 8 appears in the list.
Pega Smart Investigate for Payments Update Guide
Import of sample application & sample data are not required in higher environments. The rules in the sample application are used while building an implementation layer only. This is optional for non-dev environments. Pega Smart Investigate for Payments ships with a sample application which can be installed and used to test and review Pega-provided features with Sample data shipped with the product.