Log in to the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal to verify that the upgrade process has completed successfully.
- Log in as a user with the your application:MKTAnalysts access group.
- Verify that you can view the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal.
- Optional: Set up the Context Dictionary for your application.
- Log in to your application as a user with the your application:MKTAdmins access group.
- Click the Dev Studio drop-down and select App Studio.
- Click .
- Verify that the ruleset for generated artifacts is correct.
- Click the gear icon in the Primary Context section and
verify the following settings:
- Your customer class and the class keys
- Properties for full name, email, and mobile numbers
- Optional: The exclusion list that was previously configured in application settings
- Any classes that were previously associated to your customer class
- Click the gear icon in the Prospect Context section and verify your prospect class and the class keys.
- Optional: Make any necessary changes and then click Save.