Enabling and disabling the export of decisions through a DSS
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
After you select a repository for exported files, you can enable or disable the export of decisions by modifying the decision/writeToStream dynamic system setting.
By default, this setting is disabled. Your organization might be required to audit the decision results of its next-best-action strategy. You can enable the export of decision results to a repository for a limited time to gather enough data for the audit.
Select a repository for exported interactions and decisions.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Dynamic System Settings.
- Use the filter to find the decision/writeToStream dynamic system setting in the Pega-DecisionEngine ruleset.
- In the Value field, enter one of the following
- To enable the export of decision results, enter true.
- To disable the export of decision results, enter false.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Enabling and disabling the export of interactions through a DSS Next topic Configuring the retention period for exported interactions through a DSS