Updating strategies and segments with deprecated rules
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
To prepare your system for exporting interactions and decisions to a file repository, review the strategies and segments in your application for deprecated rules that are not compatible with the export functionality. Update your strategies and segments to remove the deprecated rules.
The following components that use deprecated rules do not work or might cause errors when the export of interactions and decisions is enabled:
- Strategies that contain Interaction History shapes
- Segments with History associations or History criteria
- Segments marked as control groups
- In strategies with Interaction History shapes, replace the Interaction History
shapes with IH summary data sets:
- In Dev Studio, click .
- Click Check decision strategies for optimizations.
- In the Strategy Performance Analysis dialog box, in the text field, enter the previous major and minor version for your application, for example, 8.4.
- Click Analyze.
- When the analysis is completed, click Strategy performance report to download the results.
- In the report file, filter the Component column for InteractionHistory to display the strategies that contain Interaction History shapes.
- If the report contains any such strategies, replace the Interaction
History shapes in those strategies with IH Summary shapes.
IH Summary shapes use interaction history summary data sets.
- Identify segments with History association or History criteria. If possible,
redesign or retire these segments.For more information, see Designing Criteria Segments.
- Identify the segments that are marked as control groups. If possible, redesign
or retire these segments.For more information, see Control Groups (deprecated).
Previous topic Exporting interactions and decisions to a repository Next topic Selecting a repository for exported interactions and decisions