Use the Import wizard to import the system data and rulesets for Pega Smart Dispute for Acquirers to Pega Platform.
- Log in to Pega Platform at
https://hostname:port/prwebwith the administrative ID and password that you set up during the installation of Pega Platform.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click and perform the following actions:
- Depending on your web browser, click Browse or
Choose File, select the
\Rules\SmartDispute_Base_Schema_87.jarfile from your SmartDispute Acquirer Base distribution image, and then click Next.
- Ensure that you import all components by leaving the Enable advanced mode to provide granular control over the import process check box cleared, and then click Next.
- If the file that you are importing requires changes to the database schema, select Automatic and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, and when the import is completed, click Done.
- If there are column length issues encountered during the update process, increase
the length of the following table columns to the length given below in
- PR_INDEX_REFERENCE MODIFY PXREFERENCINGDESCRIPTION VARCHAR(128)
- PR_INDEX_REFERENCE MODIFY PXRULEFAMILYNAME VARCHAR(192)
- PR_INDEX_REFERENCE MODIFY PYRULENAME VARCHAR(192)
- PR4_RULE_PROPERTY MODIFY PYLABEL VARCHAR(128)
- PR4_FIELDVALUE MODIFY PYLABEL VARCHAR(128)
- PR4_RULE_VW MODIFY PYLABELVARCHAR(128)
- PR4_RULE_SECTION PYLABEL VARCHAR(128)
Query changing the column length: ALTER TABLE <RULESSCHEMA>.PR_INDEX_REFERENCE MODIFY PXREFERENCINGDESCRIPTION VARCHAR(128);
- Depending on your web browser, click Browse or Choose File, select the
SmartDisputeBase_Schema_87.jarfile contains the following third-party files that require an application restart, follow the instructions on the screen to restart the app server.
- Repeat steps 2.a to 2.e for the following files from
your distribution image:Smart Dispute Acquirer Base
Smart Dispute Acquirer Visa
Smart Dispute Acquirer Mastercard
- Patch release changes
To import the patch release changes or incremental code changes post GA, please proceed to the designated \Patch folder available in the package and then import the .jar files according to your implementation.For example, SmartDispute Acquirer base package patch release changes are available under:
- Optional: For the best performance and user experience, pre-assemble the rules in the application
by running the Static Assembler utility.For more information, see Preassembling rules in an application by using the Static Assembler utility.
- Ensure the Pega Platform for Financial Services (PFFS 8.7) HFix-83482 is installed and
any other hot fixes released on Pega Platform for Financial Services (PFFS 8.7) are
installed.For more information, see PegaSmart Dispute for Acquirers Hotfixes page.
- Verify that the new application rule appears by performing the following actions:
- In the Explorer panel, click
- Verify that following rules appear in the list of built on applications:
Application Platform 8 SmartDisputeAcquirerAll 8 SmartDisputeBaseSchemes 8 SmartDisputeBase 8